Sterling Property Management
Let us manage your Sterling rental property
Why MNM Property Management, LLC.?
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor or home owner.
- No hassle management, no upfront fees: Whether we list your property for rent or sale, if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. We collect any prorated rent, the first month’s rent and security deposit (held in escrow), provide keys and prepare all lease agreements. We protect you from disagreements regarding move-in condition by making a video of the property and providing you and the tenant with copies.
- Determine optimal rental amount: Pricing your home at a rent consistent with the market value avoids long term vacancies. We will provide a comparative list of rental property income in your area, discuss the range of rents you can expect, and YOU decide how much rent to charge.
- Free advertising in all the right places. Your property will immediately appear on all the major sites.
- Comprehensive screening of tenants: We will run a full credit report, national & local criminal background check, social security number verification, and eviction reports on every prospective applicant.
- The best technology in the industry: Online owner portal access and bill pay, direct deposit into your account, safe and secure resident screening, data backups, monthly itemized statements showing rental income and expenses and invoices for maintenance, and much more!
- Legal expertise: Provide a legally enforceable lease, and handle any problems with tenants, compliance with HOA rules & regulations, or evictions when necessary. We make sure you comply with all federal and state laws in renting & advertising your property.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance services: Our experienced team can provide everything from routine maintenance to emergency repairs.
- Onsite inspections to ensure the tenant is taking care of your property and following the lease.
- Ready your home for the next tenant during the vacancy. Whether a repair or renovation, we’ll take care of it asap.
Inquire About Our Services
Sterling Area Information
In the beginning of 1962, large farms made up the 1,762 acres (713 ha) of what today is called Sterling Park. Route 7, also known as Leesburg Pike, bordered what used to be Jesse Hughes's dairy farm. Hughes arrived in Loudoun County in the early 20th century and was a longtime head of the county's Democrats. Fred Franklin Tavenner, who was somewhat related to Benjamin Franklin, operated vast stretches of Sterling Farm at the southwest fringes of Sterling Park. Tavenner had purchased land from Albert Shaw, Jr., who had inherited it from his father Albert B. Shaw, editor and publisher of the American Review of Reviews. One of Shaw's spreads, totaling 1,640 acres (660 ha), was called "The Experimental Farm," because it was one of the first area farms to receive a U.S. grant for applying "scientific methods," as Tavenner called them. According to Tavenner, "White Russians," refugees from the Soviet Union, ran the farm while Shaw remained in New York City.
Dulles International Airport and the extension of water and sewer lines to the airport began to change the landscape when construction started in 1959. Land prices rose from an average $125 an acre to $500 an acre. During the same year, Marvin T. Broyhill, Jr., and his father made plans to develop land in the airport area. In late winter 1961, they decided to buy and incorporated Sterling Park Development Corporation with his son Marvin T. Broyhill, president, and a cousin, Thomas J. Broyhill, as vice president. In an eight-month span, between April 28 and December 29 of that year, they purchased 1,762 acres (713 ha) in 14 parcels for $2,115,784. For the 226 acres (91 ha) Hughes farm along Route 7, they paid $1,700 an acre. Source From Wikipedia