Northern Virginia Property Management
Let us manage your Northern Virginia rental property
Why MNM Property Management, LLC.?
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor or home owner.
- No hassle management, no upfront fees: Whether we list your property for rent or sale, if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. We collect any prorated rent, the first month’s rent and security deposit (held in escrow), provide keys and prepare all lease agreements. We protect you from disagreements regarding move-in condition by making a video of the property and providing you and the tenant with copies.
- Determine optimal rental amount: Pricing your home at a rent consistent with the market value avoids long term vacancies. We will provide a comparative list of rental property income in your area, discuss the range of rents you can expect, and YOU decide how much rent to charge.
- Free advertising in all the right places. Your property will immediately appear on all the major sites.
- Comprehensive screening of tenants: We will run a full credit report, national & local criminal background check, social security number verification, and eviction reports on every prospective applicant.
- The best technology in the industry: Online owner portal access and bill pay, direct deposit into your account, safe and secure resident screening, data backups, monthly itemized statements showing rental income and expenses and invoices for maintenance, and much more!
- Legal expertise: Provide a legally enforceable lease, and handle any problems with tenants, compliance with HOA rules & regulations, or evictions when necessary. We make sure you comply with all federal and state laws in renting & advertising your property.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance services: Our experienced team can provide everything from routine maintenance to emergency repairs.
- Onsite inspections to ensure the tenant is taking care of your property and following the lease.
- Ready your home for the next tenant during the vacancy. Whether a repair or renovation, we’ll take care of it asap.
Inquire About Our Services
Northern Virginia Area Information
Due to the proximity to the capital, many Northern Virginians go to Washington, D.C. for cultural outings and nightlife. The Kennedy Center in Washington is a popular place for performances, as is Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts near Vienna. Jiffy Lube Live (near Manassas), the Patriot Center at George Mason University in Fairfax, and the Verizon Center in Washington serve as popular concert venues, and the Verizon Center also serves as the home of sporting events. Smithsonian museums also serve as local cultural institutions with easy proximity to Northern Virginia, and the new Udvar-Hazy center of the National Air and Space Museum in Chantilly is popular as well.
The Pentagon City and Tysons Galleria malls are both attached to their own Ritz-Carlton hotels. Tysons Corner Center ("Tysons I") is one of the largest malls in the country and is a hub for shopping in area. Tysons Galleria ("Tysons II"), its counterpart across Route 123, carries more high-end stores. Tysons Corner itself is the 12th largest business district in the United States. Other malls include Springfield Mall, Fair Oaks Mall, Manassas Mall, and The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City. Dulles Town Center is the region's newest mall, serving the eastern Loudoun County area. Reston Town Center is a high-density mixed-use retail, commercial, and residential development located just off the 267 Toll Road in Reston. Potomac Mills, located in Prince William County, is the largest outlet mall in the region. The town of Leesburg in Loudoun County contains the Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets outlet mall. Source From Wikipedia