Arlington Property Management
Let us manage your Arlington rental property
Why MNM Property Management, LLC.?
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor or home owner.
- No hassle management, no upfront fees: Whether we list your property for rent or sale, if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. We collect any prorated rent, the first month’s rent and security deposit (held in escrow), provide keys and prepare all lease agreements. We protect you from disagreements regarding move-in condition by making a video of the property and providing you and the tenant with copies.
- Determine optimal rental amount: Pricing your home at a rent consistent with the market value avoids long term vacancies. We will provide a comparative list of rental property income in your area, discuss the range of rents you can expect, and YOU decide how much rent to charge.
- Free advertising in all the right places. Your property will immediately appear on all the major sites.
- Comprehensive screening of tenants: We will run a full credit report, national & local criminal background check, social security number verification, and eviction reports on every prospective applicant.
- The best technology in the industry: Online owner portal access and bill pay, direct deposit into your account, safe and secure resident screening, data backups, monthly itemized statements showing rental income and expenses and invoices for maintenance, and much more!
- Legal expertise: Provide a legally enforceable lease, and handle any problems with tenants, compliance with HOA rules & regulations, or evictions when necessary. We make sure you comply with all federal and state laws in renting & advertising your property.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance services: Our experienced team can provide everything from routine maintenance to emergency repairs.
- Onsite inspections to ensure the tenant is taking care of your property and following the lease.
- Ready your home for the next tenant during the vacancy. Whether a repair or renovation, we’ll take care of it asap.
Inquire About Our Services
Arlington Area Information
In 1870, the City of Alexandria became legally separated from Alexandria County by an amendment to the Virginia Constitution that made all Virginia incorporated cities (but not incorporated towns) independent of the counties of which they had previously been a part. Because of the confusion between the city and the county having the same name, a movement started to rename Alexandria County. In 1920, the name Arlington County was adopted, after Arlington House, the home of the American Civil War general Robert E. Lee, which stands on the grounds of what is now Arlington National Cemetery. The Town of Potomac was incorporated as a town in Alexandria County in 1908. The town was annexed by the independent city of Alexandria in 1930. Source From Wikipedia