Herndon Property Management
Let us manage your Herndon rental property
Why MNM Property Management, LLC.?
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor or home owner.
- No hassle management, no upfront fees: Whether we list your property for rent or sale, if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. We collect any prorated rent, the first month’s rent and security deposit (held in escrow), provide keys and prepare all lease agreements. We protect you from disagreements regarding move-in condition by making a video of the property and providing you and the tenant with copies.
- Determine optimal rental amount: Pricing your home at a rent consistent with the market value avoids long term vacancies. We will provide a comparative list of rental property income in your area, discuss the range of rents you can expect, and YOU decide how much rent to charge.
- Free advertising in all the right places. Your property will immediately appear on all the major sites.
- Comprehensive screening of tenants: We will run a full credit report, national & local criminal background check, social security number verification, and eviction reports on every prospective applicant.
- The best technology in the industry: Online owner portal access and bill pay, direct deposit into your account, safe and secure resident screening, data backups, monthly itemized statements showing rental income and expenses and invoices for maintenance, and much more!
- Legal expertise: Provide a legally enforceable lease, and handle any problems with tenants, compliance with HOA rules & regulations, or evictions when necessary. We make sure you comply with all federal and state laws in renting & advertising your property.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance services: Our experienced team can provide everything from routine maintenance to emergency repairs.
- Onsite inspections to ensure the tenant is taking care of your property and following the lease.
- Ready your home for the next tenant during the vacancy. Whether a repair or renovation, we’ll take care of it asap.
Inquire About Our Services
Herndon Area Information
Herndon contains the Herndon Depot Museum, the site of "Mosby's Raid on Herndon Station", which was a Civil War skirmish that took place on St. Patrick's Day, 1863. Also within the town is The Herndon Centennial Golf Course, the Herndon ArtSpace (a community art gallery), community center with basketball and racquetball courts and multiple baseball fields, and an aquatic center. Adjacent to the community center is Bready Park, with indoor tennis courts. Additionally, every residence within the town borders is within a mile or less of a public park.
Nearby attractions include the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center of the National Air and Space Museum (which houses the Enola Gay B-29 Superfortress, a Concorde supersonic passenger airplane, an SR-71A Blackbird plane and the Space Shuttle Discovery), Frying Pan Park, Sully Plantation, Reston Town Center, Mount Vernon, Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, Colvin Run Mill, Aldie Mill, Oatlands Plantation, Manassas National Battlefield Park and the Washington and Old Dominion Trail (which runs through the town). Source From Wikipedia